Aviation Obstruction Light
Solar Powered Obstruction Light
Aircraft Obstruction Light
Helipad Landing Lights
Marine Lantern Light
Solar Powered Motion Lights
Solar Traffic Warning Light
Airport Taxiway Lights
Obstruction Light Controller
Aircraft Warning Lights
Helicopter Pad Lights
Solar Powered Navigation Lights
LouisQuality aviation lights at a good price, people like your products.
JohnI just want to thank you for your professionalism. I received the marine lanterns, and everything is OK. I looking forward to work with your in the future.
3W 32CD LED Telecom tower low intensity aviation beacon light
|FAA Classify||L-810||Type||FAA L810 Aircraft Warning Lights|
|Operating Voltage||DC 12V/24V/48V||Power Supply Frequency||50Hz|
|Power Consumption||≤3W||Working Mode||Steady Light|
|Light Intensity||33cd||Horizontal Out-put||360 Deg|
1. PC material with good impact protection strength, thermal stability, high transmittance.
2. Bird spike against bird drop.
3. International-advanced cold LED with low power consumption, high brightness and service life of light source reaching 100,000hours.
4. LED based on obstruction light last 15 times longer than traditional light source, incandescent light.
5. About 96% less power than 116W incandescent light.
6.Two Years Warranty Period.
|Working Mode:||Steady burning, or flashing 20~60 times/min|
|Light Source Service Life:||≥20 years|
|Optical Ambient Brightness:||50/100Lux|
Attention / Usage Tips
1. Check whether the supply voltage does comply with the rated voltage of device.
2. Do not open it if the device is out of operation, in order not to be hurt by the internal high pressure.
3. After finished the installation, the personnel must check whether the device is in a good waterproof processing and whether the screw spikes are tight
4. Non-professional workers cannot do the device maintenance, in order not to expand the error and be hurt.
Telecom towers, GSM towers, Electric towers
Our aging room