Aviation Obstruction Light
Solar Powered Obstruction Light
Aircraft Obstruction Light
Helipad Landing Lights
Marine Lantern Light
Solar Powered Motion Lights
Solar Traffic Warning Light
Airport Taxiway Lights
Obstruction Light Controller
Aircraft Warning Lights
Helicopter Pad Lights
Solar Powered Navigation Lights
LouisQuality aviation lights at a good price, people like your products.
JohnI just want to thank you for your professionalism. I received the marine lanterns, and everything is OK. I looking forward to work with your in the future.
LCD Display Emergency Movable Airport Landing Light 14AH 1W
|Power Supply||External Rechargeable||Battery Voltage||12.8V|
|Battery Capacity||14AH||Battery Type||Anti-explosion Type A Grade Ternary Lithium Battery|
|Battery Life||3~5 Years||Average Power Consumption||≤1W|
LCD Display Airport Landing Light,
Movable Airport Landing Light,
14AH Portable Taxiway Edge Light
GS-HP/EYD Moveable airport light the main shell adopts aviation aluminum alloy material, which can be used for a long time in the harsh marine environment.
LLED light source combined with advanced optical lens design, and the luminous angle conforms to FAA and CAAC standards.
It can provide boundary indications for airport runways, taxiways, and heliports, and can send out omnidirectional light signals at night or during the day with low visibility to clearly indicate the corresponding location of the airport.
It is suitable for emergency rescue airports, temporary combat readiness airports, and airport standby lights. The standby lights can be quickly activated through the remote control after the airport power facilities are damaged.
Function & Features
- Integrated structure and movable design, easy to install and charge.
- Built-in integrated solar charging function, with perfect protection circuit, can be used in military radar for a long time, work stably under radiation and radio radiation.
- Built-in dedicated high-power LED chips, and the product height does not exceed 250mm.
- An external toggle power switch and reset switch are designed at the bottom of the product.
- Fully sealed structure, waterproof performance up to IP67.
- The product has reset, constant/flash adjustable switch
- Single chip microcomputer control circuit combined with constant current control system, the overall design life of more than 10 years.
- Precise LCD power display can display the battery power in real time
- The single-chip microcomputer control circuit combined with the constant current control system has an overall design life of more than 10 years.
- The color of the light can be adjusted by remote control or manually, and the remote control distance is more than 2-10 kilometers.
- It can be customized with integrated rod box to realize portable ground transportation.
- Remote dimming remote control can be customized to achieve 2-10 km remote dimming function, if use the repeater can achieve 20 km
|Power Supply||External rechargeable|
|Battery type||Anti-explosion type A grade ternary lithium battery|
|Battery life||3~5 years|
|Average Power Consumption||≤1W|
|Wireless Control Distance||The best distance is 2～10KM, with repeater 10～20KM|
|Emitted color||Adjustable color green, white, yellow or can be customized|
|Horizontal Beam Angle||360°|
|Dimming level||Comply with military standard|
|Light Source Service Life||≥20 years|
|Installation Size||Plane placed movable|
|IP Protection||Light IP67, Remote IP67|
|Standard||Comply to ICAO Annex 14,FAA AC 150/5345-46B|
|Heliport boundary lights|
|Color||Center Maximum Light Intensity (CD)||Working hours in rainy days(H)|
Class I,II,III airports, Various General Aviation Airports,Combat Readiness Airports, Heliport
Don't use any out of nominal voltage,or will destroy equipment.
Do not open it if the device is out of operation, in order not to be hurt by the internal high pressure.
After finished the installation, the personnel must check whether the device is in a good waterproof processing and whether the screw spikes are tightened.
Non-professional workers can not do the device maintenance, in order not to expand the error and be hurt.