LouisQuality aviation lights at a good price, people like your products.
JohnI just want to thank you for your professionalism. I received the marine lanterns, and everything is OK. I looking forward to work with your in the future.
LiFePO4 Battery 2W AC220V Portable Heliport Light 100Lux
|Overall Size(mm)||125x150mm||Service Life Of The Light Source||≥20 Years|
|Light Source||LED||Working Mode||Steady Burning|
|Power Consumption||≤2W||Power Supply Frequency||50HZ～60HZ|
|Power Voltage||4.2V||Model||Helicopter Pad Lights|
LiFePO4 Battery Portable Heliport Light,
AC220V Portable Heliport Light,
2W Helipad Perimeter Light
Green light Portable Heliport Light / helipad lights
|Power Supply Frequency||50HZ～60HZ|
|Working mode||Steady Burning|
|Service Life of the Light Source||≥20 years|
|Optional Emitting Light Colors||Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, White|
|Overall Size(mm)||125mmx 150mm|
|Light Controlled Ambient Brightness||50/100Lux|
Function & Features
- Adopts Fresnel lens PC lamp shade, converging angle meets FAA standard.
- With automatically light control function that can change to working mode at rainy day and night.
- LED light source, its service life can up to 100000 hours.
- Low voltage design, high safety degree for using.
- With the impact resistance, anti lightning, resistant to sunlight, anti snow, can resist typhoons, hail and other severe weather.
- With over current protection function.
- With anti-lightning protection.
- Don't use any out of nominal voltage,or will destroy equipment.
- Do not open it if the device is out of operation, in order not to be hurt by the internal high pressure.
- After finished the installation, the personnel must check whether the device is in a good waterproof processing and whether the screw spikes are tightened.
- Non-professional workers can not do the device maintenance, so as not to expand the error and be hurt.