LouisQuality aviation lights at a good price, people like your products.
JohnI just want to thank you for your professionalism. I received the marine lanterns, and everything is OK. I looking forward to work with your in the future.
3W AC120V ICAO Red Flashing Aviation LED Light For Towers
|FAA Classify||L-810||Type||ICAO AC120V Red Flashing Low Intensity Aviation LED Light For Towers|
|Operating Voltage||AC 110V/220V, DC 12V/24V/48V||Power Supply Frequency||50Hz～60Hz|
|Power Consumption||≤3W||Working Mode||Steady Burning, Or Flashing 20~60 Times/min|
|Light Intensity||Type B ≥32.5cd Type A≥10cd||Horizontal Out-put||360°|
ICAO Aviation LED Light,
Red Flashing Aviation LED Light,
3W Tower Warning Lights
ICAO AC120V Red Flashing Low Intensity Aviation LED Light for Towers
|Operating Voltage:||AC 110V/220V, DC 12V/24V/48V|
|Power Supply Frequency:||50Hz～60Hz|
|Working Mode:||Steady burning, or flashing 20~60 times/min|
|Light Intensity:||Type B ≥32.5cd Type A≥10cd|
|Light Source Service Life:||≥20 years|
|Installation Size:||3/4inches or 1 inch, chassis install|
|Optical Ambient Brightness:||50/100Lux|
1. PC material with good impact protection strength, thermal stability, high transmittance.
2. Bird spike against bird drop.
3. International-advanced cold LED with low power consumption, high brightness and service life of light source reaching 100,000hours.
4. LED based on obstruction light last 15 times longer than traditional light source, incandescent light.
5. About 96% less power than 116W incandescent light.
6. Major maintenance cost saving,Surge protection device inside light.
7. Strong corrosion resistance, Shock and Vibrations protection and UV protection.
8. Dawn to Dusk operating: Built-in photocell can let light work automatically at night, closed during the day.
9. 3/4inch or 1inch installation size and small volume especially being suitable for telecom and flag-pole installation way.
10. There is one switch converting between Flashing mode and Steady-burning mode.
11. Two Years Warranty Period.
Attention / Usage Tips
1. Check whether the supply voltage does comply with the rated voltage of device.
2. Do not open it if the device is out of operation, in order not to be hurt by the internal high pressure.
3. After finished the installation, the personnel must check whether the device is in a good waterproof processing and whether the screw spikes are tight
4. Non-professional workers cannot do the device maintenance, in order not to expand the error and be hurt.
Telecom towers, GSM towers, Electric towers