LouisQuality aviation lights at a good price, people like your products.
JohnI just want to thank you for your professionalism. I received the marine lanterns, and everything is OK. I looking forward to work with your in the future.
Medium Intensity 40W 2000cd Aircraft Beacon Light 100Lux
|FAA Standard||L-864/865||Name||Medium Intensity Type A Aircraft Beacon Light|
|Power Voltage||AC 110V/220V,DC 12V/24/48V||Power Supply Frequency||50HZ～60HZ|
|Average Power Consumption||40W||Flash Rate||Flashing 40~60times/min|
|Continuous Working Time||200ms||Light Intensity||2000cd±25%~20000cd±25%|
2000cd Aircraft Beacon Light,
40W Aircraft Beacon Light,
100Lux Obstruction Aviation Light
Medium Intensity Type A Aircraft Beacon Light
|Power voltage:||AC 110V/220V,DC 12V/24/48V|
|Power Supply Frequency:||50HZ～60HZ|
|Average power consumption:||40W|
|Flash rate:||Flashing 40~60times/min|
|Continuous working time:||200ms|
|Service Life of the Light Source:||≥20years|
|Optically Controlled Ambient Brightness:||50/100Lux|
1. Full sealed structure base, casting by high intensity aviation aluminum alloy.
2. Aviation obstacle light with pecial LED chips, with brightness, low power consumption and long life.
3. PC material cover, provides strong corrosion resistance, UV resistance, impact resistance.
4. Obstruction light system's lightning protection ability and control circuit with anti surge protective device that can apply to poor working environment.
5. A variety of work modes can be customized according to customer’s requirements.
6. Built-in photocell can switch ON/OFF the light at dawn or at dusk (optional).
Attention / Usage Tips
1. Check whether the supply voltage does comply with the rated voltage of device.
2. Do not open it if the device is out of operation, in order not to be hurt by the internal high pressure.
3. Afterfinished the installation, the personnel must check whether the device is in a good waterproof processing and whether the screw spikes are tightened.
4. Non-professional workers cannot do the device maintenance, in order not to expand the error and be hurt.
5. Check whether the supply voltage does comply with the rated voltage of device.
6. Do not open it if the device is out of operation, in order not to be hurt by the internal high pressure.
7. Afterfinished the installation, the personnel must check whether the device is in a good waterproof processing and whether the screw spikes are tightened.
8. Non-professional workers cannot do the device maintenance, in order not to expand the error and be hurt.
High Mast lamp