LouisQuality aviation lights at a good price, people like your products.
JohnI just want to thank you for your professionalism. I received the marine lanterns, and everything is OK. I looking forward to work with your in the future.
Double Red 50Lux 32cd Aircraft Obstruction Light 3W
|FAA Classify||L-810||Type||Low Intensity 32cd Double Red Aircraft Obstruction Light|
|Operating Voltage||AC 110V/220V, DC 12V/24V/48V||Power Supply Frequency||50Hz～60Hz|
|Average Power Consumption||≤3W||Working Mode||Steady Burning, Flashing, Flashing Alternately|
|Light Intensity||Type B ≥32.5cd Type A ≥10cd||Horizontal Out-put||360°|
32cd Aircraft Obstruction Light,
50Lux Aircraft Obstruction Light,
3W Aviation Obstacle Light
Low Intensity 32cd Double Red Aircraft Obstruction Light
|Operating Voltage:||AC 110V/220V, DC 12V/24V/48V|
|Power Supply Frequency:||50Hz～60Hz|
|Average Power Consumption:||≤3W|
|Working Mode:||Steady burning, flashing, flashing alternately|
|Light Intensity:||Type B ≥32.5cd Type A ≥10cd|
|Light Source service Life:||≥20 years|
|Optical Ambient Brightness:||50/100Lux|
1. Tower night lamps' stainless steel baked with the lacquer base.
2. Special LED chips, with brightness, low power consumption and long life.
3. PC material cover, provides strong corrosion resistance, UV resistance, impact resistance.
4. With lightning protection ability for aviation lamps and control circuit with anti surge protective device that can apply to poor working environment.
5. With light-operated switch. When under the condition of less than 50Lux light, it can automatically switch ON the light, and if it under the conditions of over 50Lux light, it can automatically switch OFF.
Attention/ Usage Tips
1. Check whether the supply voltage does comply with the rated voltage of device.
2. Do not open it if the device is out of operation, in order not to be hurt by the internal high pressure.
3. After finished the installation, the personnel must check whether the device is in a good waterproof processing and whether the screw spikes are tight
4. Non-professional workers can not do the device maintenance, in order not to expand the error and be hurt.
Towers(Telecom, GSM, Electric)