LouisQuality aviation lights at a good price, people like your products.
JohnI just want to thank you for your professionalism. I received the marine lanterns, and everything is OK. I looking forward to work with your in the future.
28W 16.5V Medium Intensity Type B Double Aircraft Warning Lights
|Solar Panel Life||>20years||Solar Panel Power||28W|
|Battery Life||2years||Battery Capacity||12V24AH|
|Power Supply||Mono Crystalline Silicon Solar Panel||Light Source||LED|
|Light Source Life||>100000hours||Model||28W 16.5V Medium Intensity Type B Double Aircraft Warning Lights|
28W Aircraft Warning Lights,
16.5V Aircraft Warning Lights,
28W aviation warning light
Medium Intensity Type B Double Solar Powered Aviation Obstruction Light
Light source life: >100000hours
Light source: LED
Power supply: Mono crystalline silicon solar panel
Battery capacity: 12V24AH
Battery type: Lead-acid battery
Battery life: 2years
Solar panel power: 28w
Solar panel voltage: 16.5V
Solar panel life: >20years
Power consumption: 20W
Light intensity: 2000cd
Vertical divergence: >3°
Horizontal out-put: 360°
Visual range: 15km
FAA classify: L864/865
Overall size: 525mm×490mm×480mm
Installation size: 322mm×200mm×M8
Emitting color: Red
Storage temperature: -40℃~70℃
Working temperature: -10℃~50℃
Wind load: 80m/s
1. Continuous working time in rainy day can reach more than 15 days. (10 hours a day)
2. Standardization of optical design, high photoelectric conversion efficiency.
3. Special LED chips with brightness, low power consumption and long life.
4. PC material cover, provides strong corrosion resistance, UV resistance, impact resistance.
5. With lightning protection ability and control circuit with anti-surge protective device that can apply to poor working environment.
6. Photocell can switch ON/OFF the light in rainy days or at night automatically.
7. Advanced power management system will be used to charge the power in a comprehensive protection in order to save the service life of battery when it under the condition of short-voltage or over-voltage or its temperature is too high or too low.
8. Replaceable lead-acid battery for solar powered, with service life of 2 years .
9. Double lighting source are back-up for each other. It will convert to work by auxiliary light automatically when the master light is out of operation.
Attention / Usage Tips
1. Please read the instruction carefully and then use the device correctly.
2. Solar powered light must be installed in a sunny place to keep it working continuously.
3. If the device fails to work, please place the device under sunlight to recharge power.
4. Please turn off the device and put it in a sunlight for 1-2 day(s) to recharge power if it
needs to be stored within 6 months.
5. In order to save the life of battery, please expose it to sunlight.
6. Distance between light and transmitting antenna should be longer than 2 meters (if transmitting distance are more than 500w that should be away from the antenna over 3 meters) when the light is installed on the launch tower. And as far as possible to avoid strong radiation zone, in case the light is out of operation.
Fixed light beacon