LouisQuality aviation lights at a good price, people like your products.
JohnI just want to thank you for your professionalism. I received the marine lanterns, and everything is OK. I looking forward to work with your in the future.
Low Intensity Aviation Light Controller
|Power Rated Supply||AC120V(±10%)||Power Rated Frequency||50HZ—60HZ|
|Power Consumption||5W||Ambient Temperature||-40℃～+70℃|
|Ambient Humidity||≤95%||IP Standard||IP65|
|Max Load||5KW||Installation Size||330mm×130mm×M6|
FAA L-856 Aviation Light Controller,
FAA L-857 Aviation Light Controller,
5W Aviation Light Controller
Controller for Low-intensity Aviation Light
Power Rated Supply: AC120V(±10%)
Power Rated Frequency: 50HZ—60HZ
Power Consumption: 5W
Ambient Temperature: -40℃～+70℃
Ambient Humidity: ≤95%
IP Standard: IP65
Max load: 5KW
Installation Size: 330mm×130mm×M6
Overall Size: 290mm×245mm×93mm
Anti-wind Ability: 80m/s
Control ablility: 6pcs
FAA classify: L-856/857
Function & Features
- Can control matched high intensity, medium intensity, low intensity series obstruction light.
- Steady working, strong ability of anti-interference and anti-shock.
- Aluminum alloy material, provides lightest body and corrosion resistance.
- Photocell can switch ON/OFF the light automatically according to the changing of intensity .
- Adjustable mounting hole design, easy to install.
- With surge protection facility
- Digital surveillance function.
- Roar alarm and dry contact alarm function.
- Don't use any out of nominal voltage,or will destroy equipment.
- Power light and SYV should connect correctly base on color then electrify, or will destroy lights.
- In order to avoid controller destroy, don't make controller’s output port short circuit
- The load power can’t beyond the range of instruction, or will cause blowout or controller module
- Any person who install this controller must shut down controller’s safety lock after finish installing, or will course water entering or bad effect of personal safety.
- Non-professional workers can not do the device maintenance, so as not to expand the error and be hurt.
High Mast lamp
High rise building