LouisQuality aviation lights at a good price, people like your products.
JohnI just want to thank you for your professionalism. I received the marine lanterns, and everything is OK. I looking forward to work with your in the future.
High Intensity Omni-directional Aviation Obstacle Lights
|Product Name||High Intensity Omni-directional Aviation Obstacle Lights||FAA Standard||L-856|
|Light Intensity||2000cd~100000cd(±25%)||Power Voltage||AC 110V/220V DC48V/24V/12V|
|Power Supply Frequency||50Hz～60Hz||Flash Rate||40-60times/minute|
|Continuous Working Time||70ms||Service Life Of Light Source||≥10years|
150W aviation obstacle lights,
70ms aviation obstacle lights,
100000cd aviation obstacle lights
High Intensity Omni-directional Aviation Obstruction Light Type A and B
|Power Voltage:||AC 110V/220V DC48V/24V/12V|
|Power Supply Frequency:||50Hz～60Hz|
|Continuous Working Time:||70ms|
|Service life of light source:||≥10years|
|Optically Controlled Ambient Brightness:||50cd-500cd/m2|
|500cd/m²:||Type A 200000cd±25%,typeB 100,000cd±25%|
1. Advanced optical projection lens design, emitting angle follow FAA standard.
2. With function of automatic light-control function, it can change light intensity class on daytime, rainy day and at night.
3. LED light source, its service life can above 100000 hours.
4. Low voltage design, high safety for maintenance and utilization.
5. Anti-shock,lightning protection, light fastness, anti-sleet,resist typhoons, the hail weather.
6. Adopts constant current circuit design, the longer service life.
7. Adopts changeable LED light source that can reduce the maintenance charge in the future.
8. No radio frequency (rf), no electromagnetic interference.
9. With lighting protection function
10. Adopts transparent glass cover which has the characteristics of high transmittance and chemical resistance,under the bad environment there will be no discoloration and cracking phenomenon.
Attention / Usage Tips
1. Don't use any out of nominal voltage,or will destroy equipment.
2. Do not open it if the device is out of operation, in order not to be hurt by the internal high pressure.
3. After finished the installation, the personnel must check whether the device is in a good waterproof processing and whether the screw spikes are tightened.
4. Non-professional workers can not do the device maintenance, in order not to expand the error and be hurt.