LouisQuality aviation lights at a good price, people like your products.
JohnI just want to thank you for your professionalism. I received the marine lanterns, and everything is OK. I looking forward to work with your in the future.
Blue Color Heliport Elevated Taxiway Edge Light
|Type||GS-HP/L||Power Supply Optional Voltage||AC180V～AC265V|
|Supply Frequency||50HZ～60HZ||Average Power Consumption||≤3W|
|Working Mode||Steady Burning||Intensity||≥2cd|
|Light Source Service Life||≥20 Years||Emitting Color Optional Colors||Blue|
AC265V taxiway edge light,
2cd taxiway edge light,
3W taxiway edge light
Heliport Elevated Taxiway Edge Light
Power Supply Optional voltage: AC180V～AC265V
Supply Frequency: 50HZ～60HZ
Average Power Consumption: ≤3W
Working Mode: Steady burning
Light Source Service life: ≥20 years
Emitting Color Optional colors: Blue
Overall Size: 165mm×165mm×241mm
Installation Size: ￠145mm×M10(3 holes)
IP Protection: IP65
Ambient Temperature: -20℃～60℃
Function & Features
- With work stability, strong anti-interference ability and shock resistance.
- Full sealed structure base, with superior waterproof performance.
- With the anti-surge protection device.
- Professional custom LED chips, with high light brightness and long service life.
- Transformer isolation step-down, all electrical work in low voltage circuit can save the service life of light source.
- Easy to fold design, can reduce the secondary damage to helicopters effectively.
- Arc adjustable design in chassis mounting holes, easy to install.
- PC material cover, provides corrosion resistance and UV protection.
- Don't use any out of nominal voltage,or will destroy equipment.
- Do not open it if the device is out of operation, in order not to be hurt by the internal high pressure.
- After finished the installation, the personnel must check whether the device is in a good waterproof processing and whether the screw spikes are tightened.
- Non-professional workers can not do the device maintenance, so as not to expand the error and be hurt.