LouisQuality aviation lights at a good price, people like your products.
JohnI just want to thank you for your professionalism. I received the marine lanterns, and everything is OK. I looking forward to work with your in the future.
AC180V 5000W Constant Current Regulator For Airport Lighting CCR
|Maximum Output Power||5000W||Electrics Current Stability||<3%|
|Electrics Current Accuracy||<± 0.05A||Brightness Adjustment||5 Levels|
|Output Electrics Current||2.8A - 6.6 A||Input Frequency||47 - 63 Hz|
|Input Voltage||AC180V ~265V||Type||Constant Current Regulator For Airport Lighting CCR|
2.8A constant current regulator,
AC180V constant current regulator,
5000W constant current regulator
Heliport Lighting Constant Current Regulator
Input Voltage: 180~265V AC
Input Frequency: 47 - 63 Hz
Output Electrics Current: 2.8 - 6.6 A
Brightness Adjustment: 5 levels
Electrics current accuracy: <± 0.05A
Electrics current stability: <3%
Maximum output power: 5000 W
Power factor: >0.9
Operation noise: 28x18x10.8
Use temperature: 0 - 55 °C
Overall size: 45 x 65 x 120 cm
Net Weight: 45 Kg
1. Simplified design, easy to install and operate;
2. Suitable for small airports, heliport light constant current regulator, optional mini type for temporary airport lighting regulator;
3. The maximum output power can be 5000W, which can drive all kinds of navigation signal lights in the heliport;
4. 2.8A-6.6A, 5 levels of brightness, electrics current accuracy <± 0.05A;
5. Power drive circuit with over current and open circuit protection;
6. The output current of each light level can be manually adjusted, and the current difference is <3%;
7. Input voltage: 180V-265V, can self adapt to the input frequency of 47 to 63Hz;
8. The front panel photocell directly displays the current, which is visible and convenient to operate;
9. Internal with cooling system, reliable operation.
Attention/ Usage Tips
1. Don't use out of standard voltage, or will destroy the device.
2. Do not open it if the device is out of operation, in order not to be hurt by the internal high pressure.
3. After finished the installation, the personnel must check whether the device is in a good waterproof processing and whether the screw spikes are tightened.
4. Non-professional workers can not do the device maintenance, so as not to expand the error and be hurt.
Various type of helipads, small airports, military training airports,
Output current is 2.8-6.6AA